• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your vote for interior color

Which interior would you select?

• Total voters
White because it's cool. Literally. And it looks better. Black will burn your butt when the top is down in the summer.

I`d go with black ,white does look real good with certain colors though

If it was a hard top... Black.
Convert..... White.

I have white in my old convert (not mopar) and the top never goes up unless it's raining, had one in black years ago and it did get allot hotter.

stripe is usually the interior color..black looks better also than the almost non contrast lighter color

I voted white. I've got a red convert with white interior ... of course it's two tone with black dash, windshield trim, seat belts, kick panels, carpet etc with white door panels, door frames, and seats. Great contrast to me. My car has black convert top and black bumble bee stripes. I like it.

It looks badass with the back convert top up and black stripes and kinda classy with the top down and the two tone white/black interior IMHO.

You really can't go wrong either way though .. both are cool looking although one is cooler on your ladies bare legs :)

Having owned a black interior most of my life I would and did say white.. unless you go with the two tone tan

mopar car show augusta 055.JPGI like whitemopar car show augusta 056.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back