• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Z bar clutch fork problems

11" clutch, hemi style, 2800 static pressure. Rochester said they could reduce the spring pressure to 2400. I just don't want to pull the tranny unless I have to.
Brewers is going to send me a HD spring, said this would help and just might make the difference.

10.5" or 11" clutch. Standard or Hemi trans.?
Reason for the trans question. They use a different release bearing and retainer. With the standard being the smaller.
Time to build up those leg mussels and mybe a knee brace?

I installed the HD over center spring from Brewers on the Borg and Beck clutch. Huge difference, well worth the aggravation of installing. You have to disconnect brake master and pull the brake /clutch pedal assembly out. After wasting 4 hours trying not to pull the pedal assembly, I finally gave in. Takes more time to remove all the bolts and put them back than doing all the other put together.

Auto Transport Service
Back