• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ここの誰かが日本語を話しますか? Speak Japanese?

sam dupont

Local time
10:12 PM
Reaction score
Anybody here speak Japanese? I have a few books, a Japanese Elvis impersonator 45, and a Wood Block Print. I would like to find out what they are and sell them.
One is the book I got from an army nurse when I was about eight years old. She said it was a Japanese comic book that she brought back with her after her service as an army nurse in Japan. I had a sliver in my finger and it was infected. She looked at it, didn't like it, but I didn't want anybody touching it, so she said: "if you let me do what I have to do, you can have this Japanese comic book". Its artwork looks more like a Hansel and Gretel story.
The woodblock print I got at an auction sale. It came with a couple other prints, one of which, the one I was after, was a print of some Scottish Highlanders. One side of my family came out here in wagons pulled by Scottish Highlanders. One print had this scene of a cowboy rescuing a Hereford calf in a blizzard. It looked like a placemat from a restaurant, but I was hoping: well, maybe I can get a little bit of my $22.50 investment back. I pulled out the cowboy print and behind it was an original woodblock print in the original Bamboo frame with all the paperwork to go with it. Most of these prints are not valuable but a few are.

if you say the names of cars and motorcycles is sounds like fluent japanese.......

hon-dakowasaki miata!

ここの誰かがスペイン語を話しますか?

The first six characters "koko no dareka ga" but you read from right to left I believe.

Stick with Spanish!
1025075-2e936ecb4f2a3d6969c7e8ad87563f0f.gif

To learn Japanese, you need to start with the basics ....single syllable words, followed by simple sentences or phrases.....

• You too big
  • Not so hard

Auto Transport Service
Back