• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1-3” of the white stuff !

hdwrench

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
looks like more winter tonight ! doubt it will stay long but old man winter not giving up just yet !!!

Not so here. Shot this yesterday.

IMG_4752.jpeg

BETTER THERE THAN HERE
I'm sick of the devils dandruff...

we may get a dusting tonight or tomorrow too :BangHead:

come on spring & summer :praying:

Sorry to hear that. Here in Hawaii we have the best weather on the planet.

looks like more winter tonight ! doubt it will stay long but old man winter not giving up just yet !!!

We had 19" a week ago at my palatial retreat in NH and the majority of it is probably gone by now.

Global warming ..... pffffft! :jackoff: :jackoff: :jackoff:

Just goes to show ya...Mother Nature is Always in Charge!!! Going to get rain and snow here in NW Nevada tonight and tomorrow. But it won't stay around for very long as we are now warming up and temps tomorrow will be chilly but way above freezing...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

We had some Thunder storms roll through early Friday Am and now it is just windy. I am getting tired of doing storm damage clean up…

Snow here right now started to stick now too 3:20pm,
supposed to snow for a few hours, till like 7:pm PST, no idea how much
some big quarter size flakes, but it's like 36*-38*
so it isn't building up real fast 1"-3" expected
then off & on all night & probable snow tomorrow too, another 1"-3"

It's mid April for 'Gosh Sakes'...
supposed to be 80*s, sunny & lows of 59* at night, not freaken' snow

I picked up tree branches today for a hour!
I wish an hour was all.. We just did 10hrs today on a new job we just got. I also have one huge mansion we manage was over 30 hrs of clean-up!!

Sorry guys,75 today and 84 tomorrow. Took the Bee out today for a cruise. Thats why I moved out of upstate NY.

Yesterday I set up in the flea market at Island Dragway in North Jersey. I live in South Jersey. I got up at 2:30, left at 4, met up with friends, got there at 6:15 and spent 8 hours standing in 44/45 degrees, 20-30 MPH winds and drizzle most of the time! I put out hubcaps and for an hour a table with some cylinder heads and bearings. I made a whole $5! The worst part was that I got a flat on the "Church Van", she's a 1992 B350 15 passenger window van with 8 lug wheels! And the spare was flat too! Luckily a friend had a pump. I made it home on the iffy spare.

I live in Oswego County east of Lake Ontario. I know how you feel!
Used to haul lime to the Niagra Mohawk power plant up there in the late 70s. Had a trip in 1979, wind chill was 40 below, truck ahead of me blew the engine for the dry bulk blower. We cobbled together plumbing to my unit get his trailer unloaded, working outside. Don't miss those days.

Yesterday I set up in the flea market at Island Dragway in North Jersey. I live in South Jersey. I got up at 2:30, left at 4, met up with friends, got there at 6:15 and spent 8 hours standing in 44/45 degrees, 20-30 MPH winds and drizzle most of the time! I put out hubcaps and for an hour a table with some cylinder heads and bearings. I made a whole $5! The worst part was that I got a flat on the "Church Van", she's a 1992 B350 15 passenger window van with 8 lug wheels! And the spare was flat too! Luckily a friend had a pump. I made it home on the iffy spare.
The joys of vending! I have had days where you make nothing,and days where you make $3800! Luck of the draw!

crappy weekend for an outdoor swap meet , better weekend coming i hope ! pm sent …

FB4F9D42-26C1-48B7-95EE-30DD46577DBC.png

Auto Transport Service
Back