• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND (1) 440 6 pack outboard carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Milner

Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for (1) outboard 440 six pack carb. I'm not looking for any year or part number in specific, just one that is rebuildable. If you have one for sale, let me know how much. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Is it a factory 6 pack carb? Is there any way you could send me a picture of it? My number is 580 656 6208 if texting a picture of it would be easiest.

yes its factory sorry but i do not have a cell phone i know get with it but i only get about 2 calls a month so why waste the money i can sent a pic by mail if still interested send your address

I understand, sometimes I wish I didn’t have a cell phone. As long as it is a factory outer 6 pack carb, I’ll buy it. How is the best way to pay you? I’m also glad to pay for shipping it to 3108 W Elk Ave in Duncan, Oklahoma 73533.

pay by money order i will find out how much to ship to you i like your handle just got done watching john last night

Sounds great to me. I'll private message you to get an address for the money order. Thanks, American Graffiti is my favorite show. I never get tired of watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back