• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13 Chryslers for 25k

Ah, back in the day when Maserati and Lamborghini were part of Chrysler....

I wouldn't mind that stick car ! Would like to Know how much but rather not call and have to hear the shpeal ! If anyone calls and asks about some ask about the non damaged stock car !

I think I may have owned the maroon one. It looks like the one I got my daughter when she was 16. Pretty nice 1st car.

Well I texted him $10k for the yellow non damaged stick car with 30k miles on it !
Pass!

it would take the first 12 of them to get number 13 running

Laughingly, there is some truth to that. Basically, all those things are is a slightly restyled LeBaron with a Masarati headed engine & a bigger pricetag. Mopars from that era were shitboxes and today they are just a 20 year old shitbox.

00T0T_nY3Jrrg9Py_600x450.jpg

1989ChryslerLeBaron_01_700.jpg

Looks like someone speculated back when that the "TC by Maserati" would be collectible one day - and has wisely given up on that notion now. :)

A couple of them may make a cool RWD project
put a SB or new Hemi crate transplant in,
if they were dirt cheap...

Pass otherwise

A couple of them may make a cool RWD project
put a SB or new Hemi crate transplant in,
if they were dirt cheap...

Pass otherwise
A conquest widebody would be sweet if I had to pick a car from the 80’s for something like that!

Auto Transport Service
Back