• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14 yr old plasma tv has croaked, what to do with it........

A couple have even left their card and asked to be called so they can have first dibs, lol.

Tannerite works well on disposing of just about anything, so I've heard!

Got a dead flat screen out on the range right now awaiting the next plinkin' fest...

Tannerite works well on disposing of just about anything, so I've heard!
Also true but then one has to clean up the debris left over from the large explosion caused by the Tannerite!!! You do clean up your messes after the event do you not??? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Also true but then one has to clean up the debris left over from the large explosion caused by the Tannerite!!! You do clean up your messes after the event do you not??? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Doesn't tannerite pretty much vaporizes anything near it?

I can put anything out to the curb the night before garbage day and the scavengers will pick it up before the garbage truck arrives.
I guess I am a scavenger.

I work my 70-80 hr work week.
In between that, I collect scrap metal items from the curb or people call me to get stuff from their yard then I donate 10% of the profits back to my community.

This year alone I was given a 52' semi trailer and about 8 campers. I am only halfway thru the year and have already donated $1000 back to the community.

The plasma tv is dump material to me with no value other than the electrical chord. Garbage truck can have it or local landfill.

I guess I am a scavenger.

I work my 70-80 hr work week.
In between that, I collect scrap metal items from the curb or people call me to get stuff from their yard then I donate 10% of the profits back to my community.

This year alone I was given a 52' semi trailer and about 8 campers. I am only halfway thru the year and have already donated $1000 back to the community.

The plasma tv is dump material to me with no value other than the electrical chord. Garbage truck can have it or local landfill.

I am not knocking the scavengers at all, far from it. They are helping to keep unsuitable items from the landfills by recycling.

A440.gif

I scavenge the computer green boards and sell them for scrap.
Pays up to $3 per pound for the good ones.
Took the plastic case off this industrial flat TV and tossed metal frames in scrap derby car body with some neighbors lawn mowers and water heaters.
Headed out to scrapyard now!!!!

44AFC321-D528-4E75-9FBE-7101F833337C.jpeg

F615AC70-9EF6-467B-97BE-40C5E0E19F02.jpeg

B51A73FE-5F92-46F8-AA85-07EA5ACF56FA.jpeg

53E4B8E6-3ADD-4F33-B511-05FEBA21A405.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back