• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1937 chevy prostreet truck in NY for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, some of you have seen this truck on the a-bodies site. Looking to trade up or down or sell... 28,000 OBO this truck really runs good. Here's the specs.

I am located in McDonough NY 13801 I am not firm on the price.......

1937 Pro Sreet Chevy Pick up

Hello, this 37tubbed suicide door truck was built by Ronald Geehring out of Maryland back inlate 90’s. The truck was in 12 magazine shoots back then. I can’t prove theothers. But I can prove The January 1999 Classis Trucks Magazine because I haveit.

This 37 is allsteel except for the running boards and rear fenders. It was wrapped in a diffcolor combo and since been repainted to the color it is now. Which is corvettecopper pearl. The paint is really nicehas a reddish tint in the sun. They guy I got it from installed a new box and redid the whole truckexcept for painting the frame. He is a top notch auto body tech in the area. I have only drive this truck 60 miles or so asI have only owned it 8 months. There is absolutely NO RUST on the truckanywhere.

The frame is Martz Chassis out of Bedford PA, a customaftermarket frame and chassis. It has a 4 link rear with a 12 bolt 4.88 posi.With drum brakes. Front end is a custom Martz Independent Front suspension withdisk brakes. Full air ride suspension .

MODS:

Moon eye gauges

Rack and pinion

Suicide doors all electric entry with a really trick hiddenaccess.

Hidden Higgens bear claw latches

3 piece hood opens forward trick with removable side panels

Smoothie running boards and tail panel

Original head light converted to hagen bulbs

Hagen tail lights by Julian

White oak bed with polished stainless strips

Wiring by Ron Francis wire works panel

Corvette tilt and telescoping with lokar steering wheel-billet adaptor

Fuel cell under bed

Lokar hood release

Lokar e brake handle not hooked up needs cables.

Interior:

Dark Gray Tweed

Mustang seats modified, nice flamed door panels, completehead liner, rugs, under dash all carpeted and behind seats.

Pioneer super tuner am/fm cd player.

Radiator:

Walker cobra with walker fan and shroud. Has an Electricpusher fan.

Exhaust:

Street rod headers coated

Dual exhaust 2.5 aluminized pipes with 2 chamber flowmasters stopped at rear end

Sounds awesome

Rims are welds draglites

Tires 29x18.50x15Mickey Thompson Rear

Tires 165x15 Good year Front

this was back in 1999 or earlier…..Engine specs from what Ihave on my spec sheet:

Engine was built by Muncie in Baltimore Maryland. Estimationwas around 400 horse power

350 chevy .30 over 4 bolt line bored decked new cam bearingsand main bearings and new freeze plugs

Forged pistons 10:1 trw

Heads 58 cc stainless valves 2.02

Cam 292/292 488/488 hyd

Roller tip stamped steel

Fluid damper

Intake is a edelbrock c26 with dual 500 edelbrocks withsingle chrome Edlebrock air cleaner

Transmission:

Built 350 Turbo by Fourcade Transmissions

3500 durcon converter

Ignition:

HEI

NEW 2 months ago:

Taylor wires

Accel coil

Msd dist cap and rotor

Plugs

Oil change

New synthetic lucas diff oil and gasket

Interstate battery under passenger seat

The 37 is an awesome truck just look at the pictures. Itshifts perfect through the 350 transmission, and runs up the road awesome veryquick truck. Air ride works great and really goes low to the ground. The doorsshut like its brand new you barely have to touch them. The breaks work great.Easy truck to work on with the way the hood opens forward and the removableside panels which is nice. The copper color only has 200 miles on the build...Approx 150 from the guy who built it and 60 or so from me...
It starts fine andruns up the road really good very quick truck. Come take a look

Attachments

• 37 chevy left front 1.jpg
    37 chevy left front 1.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 5,984
  • 37 chevy wooden box 2.jpg
    37 chevy wooden box 2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 619
  • 37 chevy interior.jpg
    37 chevy interior.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,420
  • 37 chevy left side.jpg
    37 chevy left side.jpg