• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Coronet build

Dartr6 or Goldmyn may be of more help.

My passenger side frame rail has the tapped holes in the frame same location but no shield. I will get photo tomorrow.
Getting back to this issue. Here is my passenger side frame rail with the 4 holes that would leave you to believe there was a splash shield on that side as well. To date I have not seen one on any other car in that location.

20220131_142000.jpg

Getting back to this issue. Here is my passenger side frame rail with the 4 holes that would leave you to believe there was a splash shield on that side as well. To date I have not seen one on any other car in that location.

View attachment 1233705
I was told there was one to shield the starter? All I had was the driver's side.

Right, that is well known. A, B , C & E bodies all had them. I have never seen a car with that same shieid on the passenger side on any car. We're the taped holes a mistake on my car? Something was mounted there, it's evident. I don't know, maybe one of our members has more info.

There is a metal shield that bolts to it. If nobody can show you a picture of one I can next week. Out of town till next week. Remind if you still need it by then

Similar to the driver's side?

Norma Ann is looking sexy:popcorn2:

Auto Transport Service
Back