• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 =1967 TAIL LIGHT LENSES 250 CAME OFF OF MY RESTORED DRIVER SHOW CAR 1966 1967 TAIL LIGHT ! call

Brennen

Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
call me for info and photos of theses 1966 dodge charger tail light lenses came off of my show car i replaced them never really driven show only they are in tip top shape the center letter they are 3 piece left right and middle section the center number is a little worn but will pass any ones test for the money i want 250 plus 40 for shipping and you have your self a full clean set of repop tail lights for a 1966 1967 dodge charger .... please CALL ME IM IN LOS ANGELES CALI 626 4382380 SO I CAN SEND SOME PICS AND WHERE TO SEND THE MONEY IF YOU LIKE THEM. BRENNEN FRAZIER
JUST CALL ME IM TRYING TO POST PHOTOS OF THE TAIL LIGHTS AND THE SYSTEM IS ACTING GOOFY I WILL TEXT THEM TO YOU THANKS 626 4382380 PICS

DODGE CHARGER TAIL LIGHT.png

Auto Transport Service
Back