• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 hemi satellite

No, not the vin number, body number. Two places that are stamped with sequence number, plates can be removed stampings can’t.
Body numbers and another fun artifact, the Certicard.

D9723105-558C-462C-921A-722D38EA70A7.jpeg

D41D9D0A-A2BF-401F-B9F6-1DB3892DEC07.jpeg

CAE621B7-1F9B-43B1-A54B-F74342E06014.jpeg

SOLD for $38,500. :wtf:
Somebodys got their hands full now lol.... Fingers crossed it becomes a beautiful car again....I love that body style... gotta wonder if we'll see more of that Vista guy again.... and I still say maybe that pretty orange hemi was the rusty brown one literally laying out in the yard in the video that Imperial One put up for us. Time will tell.

Attached. The IBM card and VIN along with hidden SO number and many other numbers are documented in the listing if you haven’t checked that out yet.

View attachment 1297916
Did you end up with all the cars , or just Mopars , or just the Hemi cars?

I would love to know the story on all these .
A buddy of mine bought the 1969 Hemi Roadrunner.
I own a black 1966 hemi Satellite. so these 66 cars have are a major interest to me

Did you end up with all the cars , or just Mopars , or just the Hemi cars?

I would love to know the story on all these .
A buddy of mine bought the 1969 Hemi Roadrunner.
I own a black 1966 hemi Satellite. so these 66 cars have are a major interest to me
We bought all the cars, 60 total. We ended up with 11 Hemi cars and all of them B-body.
We tried to showcase the story in the video but our dream is to follow up with people who bought cars and see them restored back to their former glory. The reason behind the word “Significant” is that all of these cars are the ones you don’t forget and I imagine many of the previous owners remembered them as “the one that got away”.

Somebodys got their hands full now lol.... Fingers crossed it becomes a beautiful car again....I love that body style... gotta wonder if we'll see more of that Vista guy again.... and I still say maybe that pretty orange hemi was the rusty brown one literally laying out in the yard in the video that Imperial One put up for us. Time will tell.
I’m still here.

We bought all the cars, 60 total. We ended up with 11 Hemi cars and all of them B-body.
We tried to showcase the story in the video but our dream is to follow up with people who bought cars and see them restored back to their former glory. The reason behind the word “Significant” is that all of these cars are the ones you don’t forget and I imagine many of the previous owners remembered them as “the one that got away”.
Thanks for the reply.
is there any list published or avail.
as to what was there initially, whats avail still ?
If not , no worries. Im just curious what was there. From what I can see in the video were some serious big money cars once done
a Buddy of mine in NY ended up with the red 69 Hemi Roadrunner

Auto Transport Service
Back