• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Belvedere II SuperCharged Resto-Mod Build

MoparMuscleGuy

Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
Here's my new ride I picked up today. It's a 1967 Belvedere II that's Aqua with white interior. This will be my first Resto-Mod Build. This car will get a SuperCharged 440, Digital gauge pack, Larger Torque Thrust wheels, Etc. This build might take a while but I will update as I go. MMG

Attachments

• 67 Belvedere II.jpg
    67 Belvedere II.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 438
  • 67 Belvedere II Side.jpg
    67 Belvedere II Side.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 436
  • 67 Belvedere II Front.jpg
    67 Belvedere II Front.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 446
  • 67 Belvedere II Rear Side.jpg
    67 Belvedere II Rear Side.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 433
sure looks like you have a heck of a start on the project. when throwing big power into it you have to back it up with a drive train to handle it.
good luck.

Nice......I likem resto mod projects. Definitely looks like a good start.

Thats the same type of car and color combo I tried to buy from a guy for a long time. He finally agreed to sell it to me one day so I rushed to the bank (10 blocks away). When I got back, 10 minutes later, he said he decided he should keep it. Then sold it a month later to another guy I found out.
Anyways, that was a long story just to say I really like the car and color combo. Nice find! Congrats. I'm envious...

I've decided to put the big money into a convertible build coming up soon. I'm just going to freshen this one up a bit because I couldn't bare to modify this one to much after I inspected her. Here's a shot of the old engine before I changed it over to a four barrel set-up. Just making this girl feel loved again. This car will be up for sale real soon and man is she pretty.

Attachments

• 67 Belvedere Engine Old.jpg
    67 Belvedere Engine Old.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 67 Belvedere 318 engine New.jpg
    67 Belvedere 318 engine New.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 303
MoparMuscleGuy.
Did you find this car in Kissimmee?

OOOP's got all excited about seeing a twin I forgot the pic....

Attachments

• Hemidere medium.jpg
    Hemidere medium.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 277
Auto Transport Service
Back