• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 belvedere sheet metal

kingzj

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have been doing alot of searching and reading and have some questions.

I know front fenders repop are not available but are their any model lower patch panels from another model that can be made to work?

How different is a dart outer wheelhouse to a belvedere outer wheelhouse?

I have noticed their are several different types of floor panels available. They are different sizes but they look so different. What is the correct floor panel to get for a 2 door 67 bel hardtop?

If anyone has any damaged front fenders with the lowers intact I would be interested in purchasing. I live in Wisconsin in the middle of the rust belt so my options are very limited.

repro "dogleg" patches for fenders are available, but the corner is not stamped correctly.

Coronet doglegs are the same up to a point on the radius of the wheel lip, where the radius changes and is then different between the two.

Outer wheelhouse from a 4 door is your best bet, but they may be different between Bel/Sat and Coronet, due to the wheel lip difference.

My brother put a Sherman full floor pan in his 66 Sat and had no issues. I think they are the same 2D/4D even wagon.

I haven't found any dog legs available online anywhere yet do you know where to get them?

Are you saying use a 4dr dart outer wheelhouse?

Auto Transport Service
Back