• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Coronet 500 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtraoldestock

Local time
8:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Car has been hauled away. I will post more items as I take pictures. Have all of the interi 2or, exterior, glass, etc. Car was a 2 door. Prices. Trunk finish panel. Complete. Has some pitting. $250. Grille surrounds.Not perfect but very restorable $350 per side. Headlight bezels $40 per side. Shipping extra. Any requests I likely have it. PM me. Thanks FBBO.

20180319_144223.jpg 20180319_144242.jpg 20180319_142705.jpg 20180319_151854.jpg 20180319_151907.jpg 20180319_151746.jpg 20180319_151800.jpg

I'm looking for the little cover on the trunck that covers the lock cylinder clip. Would you be willing to take that off the deck lid? Would be looking for the plate and screw.

Car has been hauled away. I will post more items as I take pictures. Have all of the interi 2or, exterior, glass, etc. Car was a 2 door. Prices. Trunk finish panel. Complete. Has some pitting. $250. Grille surrounds.Not perfect but very restorable $350 per side. Headlight bezels $40 per side. Shipping extra. Any requests I likely have it. PM me. Thanks FBBO.

View attachment 585521 View attachment 585522 View attachment 585523 View attachment 585524 View attachment 585526 View attachment 585527 View attachment 585528
Are the grill surrounds still available and the trunk center thanks

I'm looking for the little cover on the trunck that covers the lock cylinder clip. Would you be willing to take that off the deck lid? Would be looking for the plate and screw.
@xtraoldestock can you let me know if this is something you would have?

I'm not sure what you mean but I'll look today at my parts book
If you wanted to disassemble the trunk lock cylinder on a 67 coronet you would have to remove this small plate and screw to gain access to the horseshoe clip.

If you wanted to disassemble the trunk lock cylinder on a 67 coronet you would have to remove this small plate and screw to gain access to the horseshoe clip.
I think you mean the actual latch plate with the claws that close on the u shaped bar mounted in the trunk. The lock cylinder is behind this latch assembly so the tongue from the cylinder can rotate the latch/unlatch mechanism.

1966-67_Dodge_Coronet_trunk_lock01.jpg

I think you mean the actual latch plate with the claws that close on the u shaped bar mounted in the trunk. The lock cylinder is behind this latch assembly so the tongue from the cylinder can rotate the latch/unlatch mechanism.

View attachment 585921
Nope. I'll have to get pictures of what I'm taking about. It's a little plate on the bottom of the trunk lid.

Nope. I'll have to get pictures of what I'm taking about. It's a little plate on the bottom of the trunk lid.
Hmm.. I took mine apart and modified it so long ago I don't remember a plate...

I stole a picture off the web and circled the area. It's a 1" x 2.5" rectangle plate with a screw on one end and a tongue on the other.

IMG_0435.JPG

If he doesn't have one let me know, i'll poke around my boxes and see if I still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back