• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 coronet restomod/pro touring build

What do you think of the T&D's?
In the rocker arm business t&d and jesel are widely considered 1&2 when it comes to valveteain, After consulting with my builder about rockers he was adamant on using them, even if I found a used pair he wanted t&d rockers on the engine. The engine hasn’t ran yet but I’m expecting no issues with them. They look the part that’s for sure. About $1,300 - $1400 new.

Well...... my personal opinion is that those brands made their name in vastly improving Chevies piss poor valvetrain, Mopar already had a solid setup so not as much is needed. A simple set of adjustable rockers with roller tips and bushed centers will do fine. Not that there's anything at all wrong with them just don't see them as being necessary?

Well...... my personal opinion is that those brands made their name in vastly improving Chevies piss poor valvetrain, Mopar already had a solid setup so not as much is needed. A simple set of adjustable rockers with roller tips and bushed centers will do fine. Not that there's anything at all wrong with them just don't see them as being necessary?
Agree, I needed something with offset intake rockers for the maxwedge heads so it was t&d-Hughes- or HS

Thought this was pretty funny and relatable lol.

E38D8B3E-3235-4F30-BAAB-C11DCFD0F63A.jpeg

I am always tuned in here!

Hows the wife doing?
She had a Good day today, minimal pain and easing again for the first time in 3 days. She wanted to get out of the house for a little bit so I took her decor shopping and out to lunch.

She had a Good day today, minimal pain and easing again for the first time in 3 days. She wanted to get out of the house for a little bit so I took her decor shopping and out to lunch.
Such an awesome family......Glad to hear she was willing to venture out...That is very positive indeed...

Have you showed her your other thread?

Such an awesome family......Glad to hear she was willing to venture out...That is very positive indeed...

Have you showed her your other thread?
No I’m still undecided on that, part of me thinks she will cry the other part thinks she will be upset, she’s a very private woman so I dunno if I crossed the line with that lol.

No I’m still undecided on that, part of me thinks she will cry the other part thinks she will be upset, she’s a very private woman so I dunno if I crossed the line with that lol.
Got it....yea probably not a good idea.....

Really goes to show the kind of man you are......your alright in my book!

Welp my wife wanted me to take her to Lake Geneva and Florida for Christmas so how could I say no. Booked a trip for early November right around my little guys birthday for lake Geneva Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Leaving for Florida Xmas night.

Anywho I’ve been selling off some parts I’m not going to use so here’s the plans for winter.

Holley stealth 4500 fuel injection with HyperSpark ignition set up instead of the fitech which I sold already.

Electric water pump
And my heads are going off to Dwayne porter sometime this winter for him to work some magic. Few other little odds and ends but if all goes well I’ll be rolling in the spring. Gotta make sure my girl is happy first so she gets her vacations.

Little News, Picking up a radiator from cold case at the Indy swap in March. Gonna get rolling on the beast again soon

Little News, Picking up a radiator from cold case at the Indy swap in March. Gonna get rolling on the beast again soon
Do you know when the swap will be in March? I need to go back to get some parts. By the way congrats on the new radiator.

Do you know when the swap will be in March? I need to go back to get some parts. By the way congrats on the new radiator.
It’s March 2nd and third, thanks can’t wait to see it they look really nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back