• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 GTX conv. Hemi car WANTED ( not for me )

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtx6970

Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
I have a friend whom is not on the forums , actually not real internet savey.

He is on the hunt for a real deal hemi drop top. Any color , 4 spd preferred but an auto may not be a deal breaker

Interested in pretty much any condition and any color combo as long as its not a rot box rust bucket.

No clones please Real money waiting for real deal car only please.

They’re around but that combo is not cheap.
4D6155CF-3F6F-4C83-9001-F7A2339AC5C7.png

It'll be all about da MONEY for a REAL deal. I know, no kiddin Sherlock. Good luck with the search.

If memory serves me, there were only 14. I believe 7 automatic & 7 4-speed.

Thought it was 17 but the memory ain't what it useto was.:lol:Saw a Dodge Coronet R/Y $75k Mecum think in May June or July. There was another Hemi Vert in same auction.

Thought it was 17 but the memory ain't what it useto was.:lol:Saw a Dodge Coronet R/Y $75k Mecum think in May June or July. There was another Hemi Vert in same auction.
You may be right, but by either of our thoughts there weren't many.

If memory serves me, there were only 14. I believe 7 automatic & 7 4-speed.
I think you’re right. It’s black with white convertible top with burgundy interior. 426 Hemi 4 speed. May be the only one like this one out of the 7.

He inquired on one last year. But car was too rusty for him.
I think was dark blue 4spd car????

Needed a lot of metal work .

And metal for them can be tough to get.

As a side note.

A 69 gtx vert world work just as well.
Again must be real car .

I think you’re right. It’s black with white convertible top with burgundy interior. 426 Hemi 4 speed. May be the only one like this one out of the 7.
THAT color combo would ck all the boxes

Marvin Hughes former car by chance ?

Put a price on it ???

One of the automatics is local here. Darker blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back