• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 4 door quarter panel

'68 Charger

Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score
Just curious as what areas on a 68 Coronet 4 door quarter panel are the same as as a 2 door?

Below is a pic with my edit of a red line circling in what I believe the area to be the same for both 2 doors & 4 doors.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Also I was told that the outer wheel well housings are different from a 2 door to a 4 door. Inners are the same?

Car in pic is not mine, got it off the web.

image.jpg

Hahahaha Dooood!! This is in fact my car! :D

Its in austria/europe now. Its definitely mine, the dents and patina are the same! Preowner dipped the hood black and lowered it a bit.

Second funny thing is, i came to this thread because i need exactly the information you asked because i need a right quarter panel for that car...

Wow small world!!! As you can see no one answered my question LoL. I ended up scrapping that quarter panel due to unseen rust before doing spot weld removal.

Nice ride, I'm sure it's the only Coronet around within miles.

yeah, really small world. Yes, there are very few coronet around here. i know only one, except of mine. But on meetingts you see mostly one super bee and 2 R/Ts. All 3 in very good condition. But i've never seen any 4 door. I just like the car's look.

And the answer to your question is, that the marked area on the quarter panel does fit from the 2 door to the 4 door. I got the info from THE mopar expert in germany (Oliver Zinn - moparshop.de).

Auto Transport Service
Back