• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Hemi Roadrunner sold 9200 actual miles

monaco66coupe

Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
I thought I would post this Information just for fun! A friend of mine went to Los Angeles to get the Runner running again in April of 2017, as it had not seen the light of Day for many years. 9200 actual one owner miles. Sold for $150,000 last May.I told my Buddy my Credit card didn't quite have that limit on it! Damn it!

1968 Roadrunner Dick T 049.jpg 1968 Roadrunner Dick T 060.jpg 1968 Roadrunner Dick T 091.jpg 1968 Roadrunner Dick T 098.jpg

I thought I would post this Information just for fun! A friend of mine went to Los Angeles to get the Runner running again in April of 2017, as it had not seen the light of Day for many years. 9200 actual one owner miles. Sold for $150,000 last May.I told my Buddy my Credit card didn't quite have that limit on it! Damn it!

View attachment 569516 View attachment 569517 View attachment 569519 View attachment 569520
Posting this is like a $2 Hooker saying she'll give 50% discount on a day when you only have a quarter in your pocket. :lol:

Nice looking car....wish I could get something like that. :thumbsup:

Posting this is like a $2 Hooker saying she'll give 50% on a day when you only have a quarter in your pocket. :lol:

Nice looking car....wish I could get something like that. :thumbsup:
I know, there is no way in hell I would want 150k in one car. But I sure do admire them, this car was owned by one of he original ramcharger racers, that passed away a few years ago.

Man-o-man... that is a valuable car, but I wouldn't want it. It's too rare/expensive to drive and is only good for a museum. What a shame all those Chevies & Fords didn't get beat by this car in the late 60's

That looks a lot like one of @mmissile {IIRC} cars

Perfect color, a very cool ride
one of my bucket list cars

Last edited:
I know, there is no way in hell I would want 150k in one car. But I sure do admire them, this car was owned by one of he original ramcharger racers, that passed away a few years ago.
x2. how about 150k spread across several cars?

Man-o-man... that is a valuable car, but I wouldn't want it. It's too rare/expensive to drive and is only good for a museum. What a shame all those Chevies & Fords didn't get beat by this car in the late 60's

I agree--This looks like just a place to park investment money (as well as the car). As for the 150K investment?? A tough call --speculation.

x2. how about 150k spread across several cars?
I agree! I prefer 10 cars @ 150k total value. The Lower priced ones go up at a faster rate, and if times get hard you can sell a few and still enjoy a ride!
The car I heard went to a Hemi collection in Western Nebraska. I'LL find out though,

Pretty cool. My one owner car odometer looked just like that one, three times.

Auto Transport Service
Back