• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HawkRod's new driver - Warning: Non Mopar content!

Im struggling with making a call on this one. 1972 for 32,5 OBO

vette1.jpg

vette2.jpg

vette3.jpg

Back in 1983 I bought a 77 vette same colour as GTX 69,70 I had my brother paint the car a darker blue with lots of clear. that’s how I met my wife, she fell in love with the car, and then me. I played in a band at that time , and I would pack my five piece Rogers drum set with four symbols in it

IMG_0449.jpeg

That was the year that I went to Hawaii, and that’s what they wore. When I was dating carol [My wife] she took some pictures of me And the car and had it blown up for a Christmas gift, It was a surprise ,that I have still hanging on the wall in my shop. I get a lot of laughs from people that come into my shop.

Good luck with it Hawk.

No vette' stories except I don't fit in them very well.

Hawk's thread has officially gone sideways....... Corvettes, lmao...... Ray Charles could have seen this coming (sun glasses smiley)

I agree, it still has chrome bumpers so I guess it is just fine as a daily driver. Just don't expect to haul many parts (or anything else) in it. And being yellow is a plus!

Auto Transport Service
Back