• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Sport Satellite / GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder65

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
As much as it saddens me I must part ways with the love of my life (don't tell my wife that!)
However sometimes life happens, so here it is:
This car is beautiful, I can hardly get gas or stop with out conversations, questions and pics,
The body is perfect as is the paint and stripes, the roof is also perfect, tight without a mark.
1975 440 stroked to a 498, Eagle Crank, Silvolite pistons (top of the line),
Comp Cam 21-227-4, Crane Valve Train, Edelbrock 5091 intake, Holly 850, Hooker Headers, Passon 4 speed OD Hemi Kit, Borgeson Steering, Hotchkis Front Sway Bar, Dana60 3.54, Front Disk Brakes, Rear Drums, Gleaming Foose Rims wrapped in Nitto Rubber.
I could go on and on, as I have put nothing but the best into this car. Starts without fail every time and pulls like a freight train, no fluid leaks or drips. If you are looking for a numbers matching, fender tag car, look away, however if you are looking for a beautiful Mopar that gets asked for pics everywhere, and performs flawlessly, then this car is for you. $50k
fullsizeoutput_787.jpeg
IMG_4519.JPG
IMG_4524.JPG
IMG_4495.JPG
IMG_4505.JPG
fullsizeoutput_789.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_78b.jpeg
IMG_6842.jpg
IMG_6843.jpg
fullsizeoutput_78d.jpeg

The car is in Toronto Canada, If I had to, I could bring it to Niagara Falls border. That's where I had it shipped to when I first purchased it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back