• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger... she's Home !

1969dartswingerweek8 081.JPG

The times I did that on my back under a car and now I see the Sweet setup you have, I'm jealous, big time!! It all Looks great Wayne, I'm glad for you. Be proud and let the Horses run.

Trust me I've lived through lifting a 727 off my chest while under a car that was only a 2 feet off the ground.

Trust me I've lived through lifting a 727 off my chest while under a car that was only a 2 feet off the ground.
You forgot to add that you were doing it on a stone driveway on Friday night so that you could go out that weekend. Those were the days.

Exactly Paul!! Lying in the dirt on a Friday morning with a transmission on my 16 year old chest. Third lift attempt.. or I die ! You could NEVER miss a Friday night appearance!

Exactly Paul!! Lying in the dirt on a Friday morning with a transmission on my 16 year old chest. Third lift attempt.. or I die ! You could NEVER miss a Friday night appearance!
I've noticed that your Dart Swinger is more spoiled than most children. :thumbsup::steering:

You forgot to add that you were doing it on a stone driveway on Friday night so that you could go out that weekend. Those were the days.
When I pulled the old 904 out of my 67 Dart GT to replace it with a 727, I pulled the 904 out and put in the 727 at my brother house around back on the gravel driveway. I did it two times, had to pull it back out because the guy that rebuilt it screwed it up. It had first and second, no drive. I was a kid and didn't have much and it was, what it was. I think we all have been through that, one time or another. I don't think I could do it now. I can't imagine a 727 laying on top of my stomach without crapping my pants.

When I pulled the old 904 out of my 67 Dart GT to replace it with a 727, I pulled the 904 out and put in the 727 at my brother house around back on the gravel driveway. I did it two times, had to pull it back out because the guy that rebuilt it screwed it up. It had first and second, no drive. I was a kid and didn't have much and it was, what it was. I think we all have been through that, one time or another. I don't think I could do it now. I can't imagine a 727 laying on top of my stomach without crapping my pants.
All the years of bodybuilding left me with a LARGE frame. I don't think I could fit under the car with the transmission anymore. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back