• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger... she's Home !

In the meantime, shrimp stir fry is sounding pretty good...

Anybody know how that compares to a 9” Ford size wise? Wondering if a housing fabricator like Currie Enterprises or Moser would sell the dome part if you contacted them? Does anybody fabricate stock looking 8 3/4 housings?

You're gonna need an authentic Chinese wok - any of 'em made for us wannabe stir fry chefs
gotta have a flat bottom so they'll sit on our stoves proper.
(Yeah, I got two sizes of them and am quite the stir fry enthusiast. :) )

No flat spot on this one... it just ain't truly round so I can't cut the diameter down and keep enough height.
1969dartcleanupweek10 070.JPG

..and then my buddy makes a point !!
Nooooo...! lol
1f632.png
. It will erase the mighty 340s street racing patina. What will there be to chew the fat about when an old guy gets down to get a look underneath her and doesn’t see that plate welded on the pumpkin? Just another restored Swinger with all it’s glorious street history erased.

I have one or two 8-3/4 donor housings laying around if you're set on fixing yours up. I could cut it down and send you just the center section to keep cost down. Just let me know if you're interested and I'm sure we can figure something out. -Trent :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks, gonna clean it all up and see what it looks like sans dirt and grunge. If I fix it I want to cap over as not going to try and cut that pot off and weld another on leak free.

Thanks, gonna clean it all up and see what it looks like sans dirt and grunge. If I fix it I want to cap over as not going to try and cut that pot off and weld another on leak free.

Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup:

If you change your mind just holler. It'll still be laying in the yard I'm sure. -Trent

^^^^^^

There is the car hobby in one picture: clean, clean clean! We're always cleaning up a bunch of old parts!

Auto Transport Service
Back