• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger... she's Home !

Making me regret passing on the 69 Dart last year.
It wasn't pristine, more like a backroad tire burner. But I love that color nice job!

1969dartswingercleanupweek4 146.JPG

I'd say that cleaned up well!!
If I ever find the dipshit that painted HALF of it with POR-15 I'll kick'm in the nads!!!! Little tip for those that aren't following the entire cleanup at FABO... wax to protect the input and output seals from blast media...crushed glass in my case that I use on aluminum.
1969dartswingercleanupweek4 124.JPG
1969dartswingercleanupweek4 126.JPG

That's quite the contraption Wayne. Got to imagine that the rest of your shop has sand everywhere afterwards?
Nope, most of what blew out at me I just kept sweeping up and suck up like a coke addict. Exhaust fan in the window took the cloud out of the room. No haze in the main shop outside of my "meat locker".
1969dartswingercleanupweek5 040.JPG

1969dartswingercleanupweek5 061.JPG
1969dartswingercleanupweek4 164.JPG

You are a McGuiver when it comes to Jerry-rigging.
LOL, wiped own and ready to paint.... right after I lose the morning to our monthly grocery run.
T7?
Holy Cow!
Cool
Thanks, T5 or something close to it. No Fender tag or broadcast sheet.. just the way I wanted it. Just hoping I don't find a sheet in the car, I was told it was a non numbers car and then low and behold I find it's a #'s engine.

I just went to your FABO thread and got caught up. Judging from how quickly you and Mark (AKA RC) get things done, I'd say it pays to have done as many as you guys have done in time saving.

No progress today after doing my duties of grocery shopping.. and grocery shopping in another store.. and then another forkin store to find what we need for a few weeks. Then digging out some skis to take pictures for a guy that hopefully comes through and supplies me with some car play money and then I had to watch the wife watch the news.. LOL
federal3500 063.JPG

No progress today after doing my duties of grocery shopping.. and grocery shopping in another store.. and then another forkin store to find what we need for a few weeks. Then digging out some skis to take pictures for a guy that hopefully comes through and supplies me with some car play money and then I had to watch the wife watch the news.. LOL
View attachment 1051466
Those lockdown rules are tough in Quebec. How's your neck of the woods?

Everything is closed other than Grocery, Hardware and Liquor stores. Doesn't change anything we've been doing since March. Wife stays home and I go out for a big grocery run once every three weeks or so, or we order and have them delivered. Probably wasn't a real need up until about September, but then they locked down Toronto and the fawkers brought it up here big time shopping and playing outside their area. We currently have 60+ cases in our local little town hospital, 6 have died, Super Jail is in outbreak and the area is getting worse every day.

Everything is closed other than Grocery, Hardware and Liquor stores. Doesn't change anything we've been doing since March. Wife stays home and I go out for a big grocery run once every three weeks or so, or we order and have them delivered. Probably wasn't a real need up until about September, but then they locked down Toronto and the fawkers brought it up here big time shopping and playing outside their area. We currently have 60+ cases in our local little town hospital, 6 have died, Super Jail is in outbreak and the area is getting worse every day.
Viva Frei YouTuber lives in Quebec. Says the "essential" businesses are open but making many items not for sale.

Auto Transport Service
Back