• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner on Ebay

wingcarenvy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
I don't post much but this car I used to own. The ebay ad is very decieving and looks like the car has been repainted and the quarters repaired. This car when I owned it was the rustiest car I have ever owned. I bought it off the original owner in 08 I think and sold in 10. Every panel had VERY SIGNIFICANT rust and would need a total rotisserie resto to be considered rust free. So buyer beware on this one looks like lipstick applied to what once was an original paint car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/69-P...Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f2852baec#ht_500wt_1182

Attachments

• DSC03083.jpg
    DSC03083.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 204
Cheers for this, Also if you look you can see the body is not straight. Right hand front guard is dented and right hand quarter has had a bad repair done, i rather not discuss the condition that the engine bay and left hand rear quarter appear to be in. Also have a look at the condition of the metal around the fender tag. My car trunk floor is rust though but i don't have rust where the fender tag goes. Buyer beware
Don't mean to be a horrible person just don't want someone getting stung

Thanks for sharing

Auto Transport Service
Back