• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 ROGUE RUNNER

Tim Kennady

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
i bought this car off eBay from a guy who said his wife drag raced it for years. It had a 20' second paint job, some small rot on the rocker panel, a little bubble paint, an old pickup 440, the 727, a welded up locked diff, skinny front tires and a little meat in the back. It was an mosey buy at somewhere around $15K. It wa to be a weekend warrior ride. I bought a convertible to do a BIG build with... That big build was derailed almost immediately by my facbricator who was flaking like crazy, and my painter who thought they were going to be out of business soon. My paint job was already paid for in a trade. So - the Roadrunner took center stage...

Here is the journey we have been on these past 4 years with her...

It is scheduled to be complete for SEMA 2018...

IMG_0084.JPG IMG_3025.JPG IMG_3026.JPG IMG_3027.JPG IMG_3254.JPG IMG_3269.JPG IMG_3277.JPG

My wife, bless her heart, going to town ripping out the interior while I tackled the drivetrain and exterior... then off to Body & Paint...

IMG_3694.JPG IMG_3707.JPG IMG_3728.JPG IMG_3730.JPG IMG_3750.JPG IMG_3752.JPG

Body work was not as extensive as we feared, but being that we went black... needed to be right! Some engine compartment mods and undercoating too...

IMG_4883.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4887.JPG IMG_5005.JPG IMG_5007.JPG IMG_5138.JPG IMG_5164.JPG

Welcome aboard, I'm sure there'll be more pics coming in the months ahead.

Good to see you and your project here Tim!

I just started following this build on Facebook and it is a work of art. Wait until the new interior pics come up :)

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back