• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 RR Antenna Question

frank

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
At the moment I have a one piece Antenna for my 69 RR; 2 questions.
--Did the 69 RR (383 4 speed) come with a one piece antenna?
--If not where can I get the correct one?

Thanks
Frank

do you mean the mase or the base an mast. The mast is telescoping and remove from base. mega parts has them.

I was looking to replace the whole antenna including the base. The one I have now is a one piece.

I'll try mega parts, at the moment the prices are running about $125 or so.

Thanks

do you mean the mase or the base an mast. The mast is telescoping and remove from base. mega parts has them.

69 Coronet R/T here. One piece mast, no telescoping. I think it is factory. It easily unscrews by hand in order to put a cover on with no hole in it. Good luck.

thanks that site has a lot of stuff at what looks like decent prices. you deal with them much?

Yes they are good people. I was looking for a recent magazine where Frank Badalson in a tech article caused me to get a new antenna mast because I thought the solid one was correct. LOL

Yes they are good people. I was looking for a recent magazine where Frank Badalson in a tech article caused me to get a new antenna mast because I thought the solid one was correct. LOL
probably because so many have them .. my 70 RR had one when i got in back in 81

Woody

Are you saying that the 69RR came with a one piece?

One piece is correct

- - - Updated - - -

x 005.jpg69hemibeep

Thanks for the website great patrs; the prices are about the same $125.00 for the entire package. That's about the going price for one but i was looking at about $100.00.

Thanks
Frank, from Delaware

Sorry Frank, it should be telescoping, not fixed.

I have a good original 69 RR antenna for sale and it does have the telescopic mast. PM me for details if interested

Auto Transport Service
Back