• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Super Bee - Center Dash Section

Nardo

Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking for pictures of a Rallye dashboard with the radio deleted. Reason being is that mine was "butchered" sometime in the early 1980's to make room for a gauge trio where the radio would be. I am going to try to rebuild that so I may install a DIN 1 size receiver. Any pictures that will give me some guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
dash 1.jpg
Dash.jpg

What kind of pictures and of what area are you looking for? I have a complete rallye dash stored waiting to go into my super bee, so I can take any pictures you'd like.

Here's an example, but I can take pics from the back too if that's what you need.

PXL_20201116_174040595.jpg

Thank you Portugese. If you happen to have any pics of the back or with that radio bezel plate removed, that will be invaluable to me. Much appreciated.

Regards

No problem at all. Here are pictures from the front and back with the radio plate removed.
PXL_20201204_180434048.jpg
PXL_20201204_180505901.jpg

You will have no problem putting gauges in there. That is the location I have the hidden MSD 6AL mounted on my Charger. Lots of room.

Auto Transport Service
Back