• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 GTX New Member

Kris70gtx

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello all! New to the forum so I figured I'd introduce myself. I recently bought a 1970 GTX out of New Mexico and brought it home, like it so far and will definitely be a good project. 440 auto, 3.55 sure grip. Missing the original 440 but has another 440 in its place. I've always had Chevy's in the past and this is my first mopar so this will be interesting. Trunk is the only area with notable rust so that's a relief. Here's a pic of the car as it sits now.
20190505_183516.jpg
image000000(1).jpg

Welcome from down under. What are your plans for the car in the future?

welcome to FBBO nice looking gtx project

Way to go with that nice Gitex, welcome to the group, you'll find tons of help here
Hope it get's back to it's original green!

My plans for the future are get the rust in the trunk fixed, repair and replace the interior, get it reliable and driving well and enjoy it! I'm thinking the original green on the exterior and replacing the original green interior with black.

Welcome from the show me state!!

Congrats in purchasing one of the coolest cars ever built! I am slightly biased...

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hello all! New to the forum so I figured I'd introduce myself. I recently bought a 1970 GTX out of New Mexico and brought it home, like it so far and will definitely be a good project. 440 auto, 3.55 sure grip. Missing the original 440 but has another 440 in its place. I've always had Chevy's in the past and this is my first mopar so this will be interesting. Trunk is the only area with notable rust so that's a relief. Here's a pic of the car as it sits now. View attachment 761844 View attachment 761845
Welcome to the Rapid Transit System & if you get a chance stop by Scat City sometime. Congrats on being the next caretaker of the GTX !!

Auto Transport Service
Back