• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 r/t

They really captured the beauty of Plum Crazy paint in the sun. Lemon Twist with black stripes and trim is BY FAR my favorite color combo, but Plum Crazy is pushing B5 Blue back from its #2 spot on my list.
If I had a convertible, I would want a white interior, so Plum Crazy or B5 Blue with white stripes and seats would be my choice.
I saw a STUNNING 68/69 Coronet R/T convertible in B5 Blue with white stripes and seats on a beautiful sunny October day, and it was amazing. I think I may choose Plum Crazy/In Violet over B5 Blue on a 'vert.
View attachment 588011

In Dayton OH (Wright-Patterson AFB) I had a 1970 SE/RT Go-Mango Challenger "U-code"
My neighbor, a 100 percenter (Native Dayton Ohio) and Chrysler "Inland" had a:
1970 Coronet R/T
Tor-red
"V-code 6 pack car"
N96
4-speed
Convertible

After that, nothing held a "Candle" to that car as far as I was concerned.

Love that 71. I could fly out, swing through Texas for Classic Auto Air on the way to Spring Fling. I'd drive it.

you guys are way off on those chicks figgers , its going to be way more to get your hands on those figgers , lol .

Auto Transport Service
Back