• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 -74 4 speed and sunroof chargers

noelle500

Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
I would like to start a registry of 73-74 4 speed chargers and also all sunroof chargers. I have one and had it at Carlisle and Columbus this year and talked to a lot of great people and have found 9 -73 4 speed chargers. These are rare cars that have been overlooked for years and it is time to bring them out. If anyone is interested they can contact me and I would like to catalogue every one of them I can find, from Rally to SE to options, color, motors ext.

Thank you DSC_0059.jpg

I recently scrapped a 74 SE 318 column auto sunroof Charger.

White with jade green int- buckets and buddy seat, a/c, p/w, cruise, road wheels, rally dash.

Frame was rusted at DS rear K frame mount and needed both quarters and cowl.

It was a GREAT parts car, though.

I meant to save the fender tag, but didn't.

I have 2 4 speed cars.

The grey one I simply like with the rough paint. Came very close to having it painted twice now but I picked up a third Rallye auto that will be getting painted back to black.

A pretty basic no AC or no console car. Short pistol grip shift. Prefer the no console. You see more of the shifter.
The body is in great shape other than a few small areas (bottom side of driver rocker and two small areas on front lower side of quarters) I'd like to get looked at this fall/winter.

countryBaldwin.jpg

photo.JPG

interior.jpg

EngineBay.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This yellow one... tried to sell it twice.
It has a rebuilt 440 in it and the front end has rust issues in the inner quarter or rear of engine bay. It will be a project.
Oddly this spring, I found a '74 360 that was just pulled from a charger. So I have this 'J' code motor that I may drop back into this charger to get it about as close as you can to an original state.

It originally came with the pistol grip shift but has a hurst shift now. Basically, it is kinda on the back burner. It has the V21 package, no console with buddy seat.

I have new quarters, replacement fenders, and doors. Although, I think I'll still need to round up a good donor for the front engine bay area and rockers... worry about that down the road.

yellowrallye.jpg

yellowInerior.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have a 74 s.e. sunroof car it's prity much loaded except the eng 318 auto (floor shifter) org black car too. I'll get a pic or two of it for you guys

- - - Updated - - -

00T0T_4Ec96XaIyxT_600x450.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

00r0r_dJe6W2gh1Wl_600x450.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

It will be getting restored after my 72 rallye gets finished

Found pics of the car might have one of the tag somewhere-

IMG_20130720_160623.jpg IMG_20130720_160605.jpg IMG_20130720_160642.jpg

There is a Mopar sunroof registry already. I have a 69 Charger sunroof car. There is a member over on Dodge Charger .com that runs the site. He goes by the screen name sdweatherman.

Auto Transport Service
Back