• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1973 or so Small Block 727 Extension Housing #3681191

Status
Not open for further replies.

Builderguy

Builderguy
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Time to pay PETER back for the extension housing that PAUL got when the 73 RR's transmission grenaded on the freeway. I had a SB 727 for my other 340 engine. I stole the extension housing off that to get the RR back in service.
Figured it is about time to find a replacement. I am in search of just the extension housing with the following number 3861191 as seen in the picture below. Either one will work as both were OEM for the time period. Thanks

trans-4-jpg.jpg

Time to pay PETER back for the extension housing that PAUL got when the 73 RR's transmission grenaded on the freeway. I had a SB 727 for my other 340 engine. I stole the extension housing off that to get the RR back in service.
Figured it is about time to find a replacement. I am in search of just the extension housing with the following number 3861191 as seen in the picture below. Either one will work as both were OEM for the time period. Thanks

View attachment 1459694
Just for those who don't look at pics.. Its 3681191

Thank you, big fingers and small brain. LOL

Are you stuck on the 191 housing or can you use a different piece? I have maybe 20 727 cores here. White Cloud.
Mike

Mike,
The wife and I just wanted to say thanks again for the extension housing. It was really nice meeting you, your wife, and some of the family. Your garage is spectacular! When we finally settle down and build the house/garage/shop I now have a perfect example of how it should look. Your tube bending skills are amazing as is your Belvedere II. Best wishes for you and yours and I will keep in touch. Pretty easy to say we have made a few new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back