• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Road Runner

Ralph Cali

Reaction score
Here's picture of my RR with 522 inch stroker, 5 speed tremec and TTI exhaust. Many new parts. Doing my punch list of minor items but runs well. Thanks to all for the help in the articles.
Will be posting soon for help to complete.
Much appreciated and glad to be a new member
Ralph

Last edited:
how do you like the Edlebrock Aluminium head? Thinking about getting the Edlebrock Combo kit for my 440 from Summit racing.

eh....its ok Haha! Love it man! Very similar to what I want. Just waiting for a rich Uncle to die [too bad I'm fresh out of rich Uncles!]. I'll have a bunch of questions for you in the future, if you dont mind?

Hey thanks.
My rich uncle died thats how i got it - not a joke
Have the radio
the edelbrock alum heads are great - no more water dripping from the headers bolts - and it torkey 640 at 3500 RPM but its a stroker
I am still working on it, some wiring issues and trunk issues trying to sort out other than powerwave sending me a bad alternator i will be on the road again
gotta drive it every week.
Best and thanks for the comments
Ralph

Back