• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 charger se

Thanks a lot guy's! i am doing a couple of finishing touches this spring i have to install the trunk divider and i got some awsome gold anodized fender bolts that will look trick under the hood! i saw them on a buddy's car and loved them

Great job 360. You and all the other restorers on this site are giving me tons of inspiration for my build. Awesome to see another 3rd gen back on the road.

1119826_10151573217279499_2001218289_o.jpgthis is a shot my wife took i call it the outhouse perspective

it was so warm out in the garage I got a couple of little things done. come on spring!

That truly is a great looking Charger! These generation Chargers are sleek and great looking, I came a whisker in getting a 73 last year until the guy i was to buy it from told me of another car, Some day Lord willing ill have one of these sleek machines!!! And im with you, bring spring time on, Had enough below zero weather. :)

Had the beast out for a spin last weekend, nice! it was really good fired right up and ran perfect! got to love it.

Just read your thread from start to finish, nice job, hope my 72 comes out half as nice some day.

well put the beast to bed for the winter after a final cruise. I am still in the middle of doing my wifes swinger and I have a new project that is about to start. it is a 72 340 4 speed rallye charger that I will be redoing with my buddy for another guy. he bought the car in 1975. I will start a new post for it and there will be plenty of pics as well.

- - - Updated - - -

DSC04567.jpgDSC04544.jpg a couple of shows this summer

Sweet! Glad to see you're out enjoying your Dodge! Hope you're moving faster on you're wife's Swinger than I am, on my wife's little Dart...

the swinger needs a lot of love! I am pulling the entire front clip. new frame rails inner fenders and braces and the end of the rear frame rails as well. loads of fun for the whole family!

Great looking car will watch progress on both good luck

ok guy's I am torn! the big question is do I go with a front spoiler or do I not? I really like the look but it is kind of a one way trip to install it means holes in the car.......

well ordered the spoiler tonight! should get here in a week or two. I am kind of stoked! will post pics before during and after install.

Just read the entire thing you did a great job on the charged it looks great , I'm a huge fan of the 71-74 chargers I like them so much I had a
bb 70 4 speed charger that I was going to restore(you know the car people dream of owning) and I wasn't feeling it so I traded it for a very nice restored 72 loved it but it didn't have the edge my cars get when I build them so I sold it and bought a 72 rallye 340 car that I'm doing my own thing to it. And I also have a 74 s.e. sunroof car I'll be doing for my wife (she wants a bone stock car except for a color change) going from a factory black car to a plum purple and were changing the interior from white with the gold and black plad to black . So I got my work cut out for me when I get better from my back surgery (hopefuly soon)
But car looks great I'd like to see pics for the chin spoiler when you install my rallye has hole up there already so I might get lucky and it will just be a bolt on for me
Good luck

well put the beast to bed for the winter after a final cruise. I am still in the middle of doing my wifes swinger and I have a new project that is about to start. it is a 72 340 4 speed rallye charger that I will be redoing with my buddy for another guy. he bought the car in 1975. I will start a new post for it and there will be plenty of pics as well.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 218604View attachment 218605 a couple of shows this summer

Looking forward to it, Im a bit different then a lot and my next car, i would love to have a Charger, yes a 69, 70 are top of the line but everytime i look at a 71 thru 73,74, i love the body lines and would love to do one... They are as sleek as a bullet seeing them sitting somewhere.....

Auto Transport Service
Back