• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 charger se

Man, that turned out NICE!!

Looking good man. Though many are not, I'm still a fan of wheel opening moldings especially with the rocker trim, but other than that it looks great

I just read through your restoration - Man, that is one nice Charger!! Great job! Thanks for sharing.

well got insurance last night so i took it for a shakedown cruise. pretty much awsome! tonight i will pop it back in the shop and do a full nut and bolt of the underside to be sure i have no issues. mondy or tuesday depending on weather it gets the front end set up. then i cruise for the rest of the summer i think. i may pick up a chin spoiler at moparfest in august. thanks for following along it has been fun. may post a pic or two here and there if i change anything. good luck to all of you doing projects! you have to just keep plugging away at it. last night when i was ripping down the country roads with the windows down it was all worth it!

I gotta say it has been an honour and a pleasure to work with Charger360 on this car.
The fruits of labour has paid off in spades.
The car rides great.
The "grande presentation" may be at the local cruise in this Friday nite if the weather co-operates.
I will be there with my waygun.

1010025_10151455349861244_281110777_n.jpg

that's me pulling into the cars first cruise night. Waygun took the shot. everyone seemed to love the colour!

I've said it before and i'll say it agai. That car is just beautiful.

sorry about the bent up front plate i will get some custom ones over the winter

Yup....Chicks really dig that charger,LOL!! Must be the color.

Wow, what a beautiful car. Excellent job bringing it back "sure came out great". Those 3rd Gen Chargers need a little more recognition then they get "sweet cars" plus I really like the color and I usually don't like brown. Great job X3 on the hood

Very nice!! My first car was a '73 SE. Very similar to yours except it was super blue and didn't have the power bulge hood.

good job ! thanks for the motivation ! The snake pattern top is nice and correct too , was it hard to find ?

What a great project and it turned out beautiful. I have a similar 73 SE myself, its the same gold w/ black top your car was before the resto. I don't see too many gold ones driving around. I was lucky to find a 100% rust free California car, numbers matching when i was 16. I had to mow so many lawns to pay for that ride. I probably still owe my dad a few $100 on it still. It cost me $2500 back in 1992, i still have it and will most likely never part ways either.

My dad was cool enough to allow me to buy it and also help me work on it. My brother who is older decided on a 75 camaro when he turned 16, i guess i knew something even back then. My Charger SE is a driver, the camaro......not so much.

What a beautiful Charger! And a nice job bringing her back so quickly. My first car was a '73 Charger SE, way back in high school in '78. B5 blue w/white top and blue cloth interior. Just a 318 automatic, but a great car nonetheless. I drove it through high school, then sold it and bought a '70 Cuda 440+6. Quite a difference in power, but the Charger was a better balanced car overall. I've been looking for another one off and on for 10 years to turn into a driver, but no luck so far.

I love the modifications you performed; bumpers moved in, earlier grille, bulge hood cut-out rear valance, etc. The whole package works together great. If/when I ever find one for myself, I'll likely do the same type of things. Your work is very inspiring, and it's great to see another 3rd gen Charger on the road. I really do have a soft spot for them.

Cheers!

JD

Auto Transport Service
Back