• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 CHRYSLER CORDOBA 400 4V

So much for rumors! Have never heard of them...wow! Thanks for clearing it up!

Think there's enough interest around here to post up a thread about the ones I've found over the years (err, decades) ?

popcorn.gif

Was rummaging around my drop top info and found another pic of yer car from when Wendel had it. Its from the 2009 annual Aukfest festival in Macungie. Also found a few more pics of it he sent me - lemme know if yer interested.

aug fescht 2009 friday3.jpg

Was rummaging around my drop top info and found another pic of yer car from when Wendel had it. Its from the 2009 annual Aukfest festival in Macungie. Also found a few more pics of it he sent me - lemme know if yer interested.

View attachment 672739

Just saw this, sure, you can pm them if you like...thanks!

That car really brings back memories from when I was a small child. My parents had the identical same car except with a sun roof and was my moms daily driver. I remember them having a lot of issues with the car tho. It was a lemon! The third time that the tranny went in it, dad traded it for the road runner that we are fixing up right now.

Need the climate controlled bay....

Things worked out such that I didn't need to sell the Doba...Having an NOS landau top installed this week!

Ok, The new NOS landau top has been installed!

20190428_130614_zpsov21dc0f.jpg

20190428_130646_zpszgo9asub.jpg

20190428_130634_zpsjtfpzrfp.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back