• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Chrysler race car

Grammar, gotcha thanks... I’m doing multiple things at once. Sorry.

Now on minding my own biz, it seems like that is a favorite set of words everyone likes to use when they can’t answer simple questions or feel like there put into a paper bag they can not punch there way out of.

Since you don’t like my point of view or questions on what you would do, you can come kiss my ***.
This is a public board where everybody can see and comment on anything.

From my point of view, making a note as such you did on what you wouldn’t do only begs the question on what you would do.
The comment itself is Flattery so why even make it?
It seems like if the car isn’t done to your liking, your way, .....

I answered the question from the start...I would install a 6pack hood scoop.
a12-3.jpg

This is a public board where everybody can see and comment on anything.

Which is exactly what I did...COMMENT! I will ignore the "kiss my ***" remark, I don't do the keyboard tough guy ****.

I didn’t ask what front open hood scoop, I asked what scoop you would use that is not open in the front.
(Sighhhhhhhhh)

Tough guy internet ****... LMAO
You sure fooled me! I thought for a minute that for sure you were in the middle of getting pissed off and posting cry baby pictures and so on and so forth.

Go smoke some pot, drink beer, Pop vsome Val’s, Lord sake relax!

LMAO! You are a funny one. Enjoy your 3 day weekend!

OMG, wiping tears away....:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back