• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 1/2 week road trip from Massachusetts to Florida and back

...or alive he might make a great Sentry for the vacation villa up at the lake house.
Should keep that idiot neighbour in check. :lol:
:rofl: .......... When I had my place at the lake, seeing one of those would have had my wife running and me putting up a for sale sign. NO THANKS!!! :lol:

Well, it should have an effect on the knucklehead next to the Craniums. :lol:
The guy next door would probably sue him for putting up a fence to entrap it on his property..... LOL.

...unless he gets drunk and it unfortunately eaten by the reptile.
Taking care of two problems at once. As nasty as the neighbor is, it'd probably poison the gator to death. I'm feeling a plan coming together here!!

I took this pic probably 10 years ago, down at Flamingo in Everglades NP of this Croc from a walk bridge. Can you imagine coming down the rocks with fishing pole in hand and stepping on the last rock.

IMG_3388.jpeg

On the return trip, we're thinking about checking out either Savannah or Charleston. Any thoughts on which is the better stop & what sites to see? Thinking about things (not just guy things) to see that Submit would enjoy.

Never been to Savannah but have been to Charleston. Plenty to do there.

Auto Transport Service
Back