• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 2 Brand New Wheel Vintique 63 Series OE Steelies 15x10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikbrown

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all,

I just bought these wheel vintique 63 series OE black steelies in 15x10 (5x4.5 bolt pattern) for the rear of my 68 Dodge Charger but the standard backspacing from Wheel Vintiques of 5.5" puts the wheel too far inward for my wheel wells. (No two B-bodies are alike I guess! Since 5.5" seems to be the perfect backspacing for most w/ 10" wheels on B-bodies)

Want to see if anyone is interested in these locally before I pay to ship them back for a return. I'm located in Sacramento, CA and could meet up within a reasonable distance.

The tires will not be included - I will be re-using them with another set of these wheels with custom backspacing for my wheel wells.

Asking $300 for local pickup or $380 shipped
Jc3wDCel.jpg

7Q1Ntwdl.jpg

Last edited:
Id take them right now If you would ship… Of course I’d pay for that… Let me know thanks

Too much inside backspacing is perfect! It allows you to use spacers to get the wheels EXACTLY where you want them.

What size are the tires ? I am looking at that setup for my 68 RR. and work in with spacers like 33Imp said
Thanks

Hey all,

I just bought these wheel vintique 63 series OE black steelies in 15x10 (5x4.5 bolt pattern) for the rear of my 68 Dodge Charger but the standard backspacing from Wheel Vintiques of 5.5" puts the wheel too far inward for my wheel wells. (No two B-bodies are alike I guess! Since 5.5" seems to be the perfect backspacing for most w/ 10" wheels on B-bodies)

Want to see if anyone is interested in these locally before I pay to ship them back for a return. I'm located in Sacramento, CA and could meet up within a reasonable distance.

The tires will not be included - I will be re-using them with another set of these wheels with custom backspacing for my wheel wells.

Asking $300 for local pickup.
View attachment 622995
View attachment 622996

I have 68 Charger as well and been looking at the same rims and 15x10 set up but is unsure about the backspacing...what tire size you have and backspacing you’re going with next?

Too much inside backspacing is perfect! It allows you to use spacers to get the wheels EXACTLY where you want them.
Yea, I just think for my application I will likely need to push them out .5” or get them with 5” backspacing. .5” is more than I want to use on stock length studs, and I was having a hard time finding extended wheel studs. If you only need to push them out like 1/4” I think that would be perfect and fine to use the stock studs

What size are the tires ? I am looking at that setup for my 68 RR. and work in with spacers like 33Imp said
Thanks
Hey Tom, the tires are 295/50/15s. If you’re interested in the wheels shoot me a message. I think 5.5” BS works for most and if only need to space it out 1/4” it should be fine on stock studs.

I have 68 Charger as well and been looking at the same rims and 15x10 set up but is unsure about the backspacing...what tire size you have and backspacing you’re going with next?
I’ll be taking some time to get better measurements Saturday morning, but I’m thinking I will likely get them with 5” backspacing. Tires are 295s

Yea, I just think for my application I will likely need to push them out .5” or get them with 5” backspacing. .5” is more than I want to use on stock length studs, and I was having a hard time finding extended wheel studs. If you only need to push them out like 1/4” I think that would be perfect and fine to use the stock studs
Sir, you are right, i didn't take into account stock studs. I never think twice about using spacers, but everything i use spacers on has aftermarket 3" studs, front and rear.

Sir, you are right, i didn't take into account stock studs. I never think twice about using spacers, but everything i use spacers on has aftermarket 3" studs, front and rear.
Right, yea that was the other route I was considering but I was having trouble finding extended studs in the Charger's knurl size.

Updated original post with shipping cost. $380 shipped for the two wheels. I have them separated from the tires now - just waiting on the new wheels so I'll have boxes to ship them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back