• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 members lose their Mom

Thoughts and Prayers to both families.

Sorry to hear of your loss, my mom was just diagnosed with lung cancer and we are hoping for remission.
God Bless you both.

FBBO members, Gregs70 and CtownChris brothers in the Cleveland Ohio area, members of Mid-Ohio Mopars and both Road Runner owners lost our:angel5: Mom Fri morning after a 4 year battle with cancer. She was 83.

CtownChris & Gregs70 you have my deepest condolences go out to you, all your family & friends, for your loss, may she REST IN PEACE... I lost my Mother about 10 years ago from complications of MS, I think about all the good times I spent with her "allot", you will think of & remember your Mother "often" I'm sure too... It will be very tough at 1st, but try to remember all the good times & try to have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year, I'm sure she would have wanted it that way...

My Condolences and prayers for you and your family

Sorry for your loss,our prayers and thoughts are with you and your familys.
God Bless

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.
Prayers go out to both of you and your families.
Matt

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

You guys have my sympathy and prayers.

My condolences and may God be with you during this difficult time.

Thank you all for the support. It is truly amazing to see us come together as a community when it really counts!
We buried Mom Sat morning. We are healing and continue to make this journey as a family.

God bless you all and THANK YOU again.

Chris

Car show pic

My mom with my brother and I (and our cars) a few years ago. The bandana was because of the chemo treatments.

Attachments

• Both cars & us.jpg
    Both cars & us.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 69
Auto Transport Service
Back