• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20% off classic industries

440+6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
Get up to 20% off* the parts and accessories you need

Spring is around the corner and we know you're ready to start your projects! That's why we're offering up to 20% off* the restoration and performance parts and accessories you need! Go to ClassicIndustries.com, call us, or visit our retail showroom to save! Hurry, Offer ends March 11th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Some restrictions apply. Please check www.classicindustries.com for current pricing.

Use code MDN14 to get up to 20% off* before March 11th, 2014 at midnight PST.

cool & thanks 440+6, I'll go check them out I haven't been there in a while now, maybe they'll have something I like I can get a discount on...

Just checked it out - $32.50 shipping for a tach. They're just as bad as year one now.

Just checked for steering wheel for 69 B-body and is on backorder.

Just checked it out - $32.50 shipping for a tach. They're just as bad as year one now.

Ridiculous, shipping and handling has become where these guys make the money apparently.

Auto Transport Service
Back