• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Birmingham World of Wheels / Feb 7,8,9

PaveFE

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Birmingham, Alabama.
Screenshot_20200115-222728_Chrome.jpg

I sent my application in, but not sure if I was "accepted". I did receive an email telling me my application was being processed and that I would get more info closer to the show. Also got an email from Veal Convention Services. Did you already recieve your setup time for Thursday?

I sent my application in, but not sure if I was "accepted". I did receive an email telling me my application was being processed and that I would get more info closer to the show. Also got an email from Veal Convention Services. Did you already recieve your setup time for Thursday?
No, it will be a little longer. I will be in a 8 car display with the Birmingham Mopar Club and they submitted everything. I sent the club president the money and pictures and he does the rest. It's really nice of them to include me as I'm not a member. All I have to do is show up with the car. Everyone should be hearing something soon. I agree it seems a little late this year.

Received the acceptance letter today! Setup time to follow. See you and the BMOC at the show.

Received the acceptance letter today! Setup time to follow. See you and the BMOC at the show.
My check in time is Noon on Thursday Gate 4 on 11th Avenue.

For me..12pm loading dock 1 on 9th Ave. I hope the weather holds out.. I only have an open trailer

For me..12pm loading dock 1 on 9th Ave. I hope the weather holds out.. I only have an open trailer
The forecast doesn't look so good. I have a leaking roof vent and parts have been ordered for 2 weeks. I may have to do a Nascar fix. Some plastic and duct tape. Getting loaded without getting wet is going to be my problem. I can't get my car out of the building until a throttle cable comes in for a car that is in the way. Hopefully that will be here in the morning. There is always some last minute crap that happens.

Auto Transport Service
Back