• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 318/727 Running Take Out W/ Accessories and Ignition From 70 Coronet Located in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxWedgeWagon

Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
318/727 Running Take Out W/ Accessories and Ignition From 70 Coronet - does not come with AC.

Get your project running with a complete takeout from my 1970 Coronet! Videos of it running and starting with ease right before I pulled it.

Location - Boulder Colorado. - Willing to deliver short distances. its strapped up in my truck ready to go.

Price - $600 OBO

Whatcha Get -

Engine - Stock 318 - Just had a tune up done on it so it comes with new ignition box, ignition resistor, distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs. New alternator. Comes with starter and Power steering pump as well however it leaks. Does not come with AC. Comes with 2 barrel carb and air cleaner, however the carb needs some seals. Ran good for what it is. Odometer read 80,000 miles but I doubt that.

Transmission - stock 727 - has a new pan and filter kit. Shifts great. Does not come with shift linkage.

I even degreased and cleaned em up for you.

Will get Pics of it removed and after cleaning.

My cars getting a big block but this is a great way to get a project driving and deserves a good home.

Thank you!
Austin

IMG_1385.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back