• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

318-auto to 440-4speed

I love the color combo and the vid:)
As we have the same body car I know how much you dont want to cut a hole in that nice hood of yours-
Im having the same prob with room for a air cleaner-and im devistated I cant use my dual snorkel (3/4 a inch too big)
with my indy heads/intake/950 carb

I saw this one takes only 2.150 " from carb to hood-
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/KNN-61-4500/

HEY HI...
YOU EVER GET THAT AIRFILTER ? i ORDERED THIS ONE AND WITH A 2X4 ACCROSS MY FENDERS I HAVE 3/8 INCH CLEARANCE ..PLUSS MY HOOD IM SURE MUST ARCH SOME...IT REALLY LOOKS AEWSOME ON THERE.. CANT WAIT TO HEAR IT SUCK AIR WITH THE SECONDARIES KICKED IN ..
HOPE ALL IS WELL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YA ROGER

Attachments

• AIR CLEANER.jpg
    AIR CLEANER.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 138
Rog it looks great! Did u get the whiplash cam like you were talking. That pan should fit I looked at the same one for mine. My block and heads are at the spa getting a make over. (Port polish, bore hone, balanced) im looking at doing a comp thumpr now cause the one my buddy just put in is insane. Keep us updated.

rog it looks great! Did u get the whiplash cam like you were talking. That pan should fit i looked at the same one for mine. My block and heads are at the spa getting a make over. (port polish, bore hone, balanced) im looking at doing a comp thumpr now cause the one my buddy just put in is insane. Keep us updated.

hi .....thanks !!
No but i sure would of liked the whiplash cam..my motor was pre built and never fired yet by another guy that gave up his project...all i know about the cam is that its oversize...
Good you got your 440 then........thats a great project and look forward to watching your progress also...post lots of pics..that 440 is realy going to wake the old cop car up !! Lol ..... Good hearing from you and merry christmas
rog

ya know i feel bad for you that that air cleaner didnt fit for you it would have looked great atop your viking motor. i caught on to your viking theme and i think its pretty cool. ill be posting pics soon hope your having a merry christmas as well.

ya know i feel bad for you that that air cleaner didnt fit for you it would have looked great atop your viking motor. I caught on to your viking theme and i think its pretty cool. Ill be posting pics soon hope your having a merry christmas as well.

no my aircleaner does fit... It fits good its aewsome . I love it lol

thats great it fits i must have mis read earlier in the post. easy to do at 3am. im undecided betwee the dual quad and the six pack. i can do either but finding parts fo the six pack is tricky and sometimes a bit spendy.

thats great it fits i must have mis read earlier in the post. easy to do at 3am. im undecided betwee the dual quad and the six pack. i can do either but finding parts fo the six pack is tricky and sometimes a bit spendy.

keep an eye out on ebay....just type in 440 intake on ebay ...

Auto Transport Service
Back