• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5.7 Hemi Swap Exhaust Recommendations

What car is your engine out of? I am using a 2010 Challenger donor. The factory 5.7 manifolds would not work with the torsion bars, even with a frame notch like Darius did on his car. The log style manifolds I am using will clear the torsion bars and the passenger side starter, as well as the factory PS box.

My engine is a 5.7 crate engine which should be the same as a 2019-2020 Challenger. So, are you (or someone) saying these will not work?

What are the "log" style manifolds?

Looking at those they do not look all that much different than the ones I have on the engine, perhaps where they point is different, not sure. That said I just looked at 2015 Jeep GC manifolds and found them under $200 but again not sure if they are necessary or not. Guess I will have to wait and see when I mock it up (whenever that happens).

Looking at those they do not look all that much different than the ones I have on the engine, perhaps where they point is different, not sure. That said I just looked at 2015 Jeep GC manifolds and found them under $200 but again not sure if they are necessary or not. Guess I will have to wait and see when I mock it up (whenever that happens).
Get the part numbers off your manifolds and compare them to the ones I posted. What car is your crate engine supposed to fit?

Auto Transport Service
Back