• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50 and under members....who is y'all!?

45 here. I was born and raised a Chevy guy. My dad had a repair shop and junk yard up until he retired. All his trucks were gm and even his race cars . I still have an 86 gmc and a 1955 chevy 210(454 tremec 5 spd).
My mopar journey started when my brother offered to sell me his 73 dart. My wife liked the car so we bought it. I still get flack from her 20 years later because I sold it. I tried to replace it about 10 years ago with a 71 scamp. She didn't really like that one. Then about a year ago a 1968 super bee became available to me we went and looked at it. Needless to say we fell in love with it and now we are the proud owners . I have a thread going here on the rebuild. Its going to take me awhile but it's an awesome car and I'm excited to own it and to be able to return it to its former glory.

20230904_193306.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back