• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50 years of moparts

Patrick

Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
Hi everybody, in 1958 my older brother brought home a 1955 C300. I was 9
years old. In 1963 I got my first mopar a wrecked 413 max wedge Dodge 330.
Sense then I've owned nothing but 68 to 79 Chargers, Cornet R/T's, Road Runners and a pile of B body wagons.
Today I have my 73 Charger SE Brougham that I bought new. A 73 Rally that I got in 76. And the best Charger ever. An 07 Charger R/T with Road and Track package. It was true back when and it's true today. Nothing will out run a Dodge but another Dodge or Plymouth.:rolling:

Thanks for the welcome. There will be pictures coming just as soon as my puter guy gets my old hard drive recovered. It took a dump the night I joined up.

It's sad that we don't have a new Plymouth now. It was the only car that made a profit during the great depression. In fact it saved Chrysler Walter P. took the first one and showed it to Henry Ford. Ford wasn't happy with it because. It had the first isolated engine mounts, the first down draft carburetor and fuel pump. Along with hydraulic brakes for $350.00. By the way Walter P. was also the inventor of the modern automatic transmission.

It's sad that we don't have a new Plymouth now. It was the only car that made a profit during the great depression. In fact it saved Chrysler Walter P. took the first one and showed it to Henry Ford. Ford wasn't happy with it because. It had the first isolated engine mounts, the first down draft carburetor and fuel pump. Along with hydraulic brakes for $350.00. By the way Walter P. was also the inventor of the modern automatic transmission.

We know ... that's why we are all Mopar guys/gals. ;) Actually, I didn't know but very interesting.

I kinda figured. But I don't discriminate. So I pick on everyone equally:grin:

Auto Transport Service
Back