• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

535 build

Just my thoughts, why would someone consider a 40-year old engine platform for an 800-rwhp build (950-975 HP crank) when engine assemblies such as the 'Hell Crate' (OEM engineered) are available? I'm thinking you're going to be well north of $20,000 to come anywhere close to 900 HP at the crank in an RB/B motor running 100+ octane or E85, even with 500-cubes.

780-810 RWHP & 'TRUE' PUMP GAS (What's needed on HC 6.2);
  • Metco Upper Pulley
  • Diablo Sport Trinity & PCM Unlock
  • ATI 10% Overdrive Damper
  • ID 1050x Injectors

Last edited:
If I'm going to put a Hemi in my car it'll be a 540 cubic inch 16 plug to dominated Hemi and it wouldn't be a 3rd gen

C79191A8-73B4-4F42-9084-41B29BF7F7D5.jpeg
This thread has gone off the deep end. That’s something like 1050 at the flywheel. 10.5 cr isn’t gonna get you there, neither will most mopar cylinder heads. 1050hp NA in a BBM isn’t gonna be a low maintenance, street friendly piece.
If I'm going to put a Hemi in my car it'll be a 540 cubic inch 16 plug to dominated Hemi and it wouldn't be a 3rd gen
to get the power you’re looking for NA, it’ll be 604-636 cubes and most likely won’t be pumpgas friendly. You’ll be 75% of the way to buying a hellcat hemi including the car lol. Just go to a turbo combo and have your cake and eat it too...I’m expecting 2K HP at the flywheel and road manners like your mom’s Buick....

I'm looking at going a different way it like that 540 cubic inch 10 to 1 11 to 1 compression aluminum heads big roller cam 500 fogger and another 500 Plate System that'd work right there

When are you going to start building? Can’t wait to see this unfold
Well I guess they don't come out with the block until January 2018 so that's when it'll start is when I'll buy the block the cylinder heads I'm going to buy the trick flow 270s and I'm going to see if I can get Larry Smith to do a wild porting job on them so and my big two systems of nitrous it'll go good

I've heard you there are places you can get the blocks from now but at this present time I don't have that kind of money but in January I will

Auto Transport Service
Back