• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

Not mine... Saw this Friday (and Wednesday)... three 62's in a row
TedWilliamson62Polara.jpg
TedWilliamson62Polara2.jpg

That steering wheel is correct for 62. That is a police or fleet car wheel. I parted a 62 Plymouth Washington State University pool car that had that wheel and also pulled one from a 62 Chrysler Enforcer. Cool wheel but heavy.

That steering wheel is correct for 62. That is a police or fleet car wheel. I parted a 62 Plymouth Washington State University pool car that had that wheel and also pulled one from a 62 Chrysler Enforcer. Cool wheel but heavy.

Must be for impact protection? Early air bag wheel :steering:

Don't know about all that but the grips on the outside are interesting. Here is a picture of them incase anyone wants to see one close up.
62 Wheel.jpg

I dig it.
Videos are too short!

That wheel is so cool.
I like the extra seat springs too, and the rubber mat.
Carpet is the worst thing you could put on a car floor, what kind of fool does that?

Btw, not every 62 has to be a max wedge clone, dammit! I'm considering slapping on my tunnel ram set up.

20210926_175553.jpg

I dig it.
Videos are too short!

That wheel is so cool.
I like the extra seat springs too, and the rubber mat.
Carpet is the worst thing you could put on a car floor, what kind of fool does that?

Btw, not every 62 has to be a max wedge clone, dammit! I'm considering slapping on my tunnel ram set up.

View attachment 1192255
I agree with you about the max wedge Clone comment. While I truly respect and dig the factory super stock cars and have since I was a young boy, I'm building a 383 "stocker special" 383 2-4bbl engine. Chrysler built those for the NHRA stock class.

20190429_141510.jpg

I agree with you about the max wedge Clone comment. While I truly respect and dig the factory super stock cars and have since I was a young boy, I'm building a 383 "stocker special" 383 2-4bbl engine. Chrysler built those for the NHRA stock class.

View attachment 1193358
My understanding was that chryco didn't build them but it was an over the counter package?

Some nice 62's...I have posted a wanted thread for a 62 Sport Fury convertible here on the site. Has to be white with red interior. no less than a #3 car. Prefer a turn key #2 or #1

Hi 62’ers,

Great thread and can I be very cheeky?

Looking for a rust free 62 Fury etc...

I got a 402ci Poly looking for a good home and the 62 Plymouth is my favourite Mopar...

I,m prepared to kiss butt to get the car of my dreams, and some cash too lol...:asskiss::praying::luvplace:

Put on your concourse judging hat for me. Aside from the brake MS, what else can you see that is not correct for this 62 Fury, 361/4 engine bay?
439603D4-76E0-459A-96C8-76C23643C5C7.jpeg
A0A444DF-9A13-4338-B715-974926495760.jpeg
03CE267E-2BC5-4655-B8FC-A9111E5647D0.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back