• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
A freind came by with this 62 on his trailer. Had got it down the street from my house. Zero option post savoy. He's been looking for a 62 413 from imperial.

I may have one, Ernie. I’ll look in my stuff tomorrow & if i do have it, it’s yours. Scott

If' it's a 440 out of a 69 1/2 RR then it's worth a bundle. If it's a normal 440, say out of a big Chrysler then not so much. Get the #'s off of the block and post them, we will let you know.
Standing in front of the car, just to the right of the distributer there is a FLAT spot, there will be stamped #'s on it, you will need to scrape off the paint and maybe do a little sanding to see them.
@FU64RY finally got around to looking at this. From what I can tell, doesn't the B mean it would have been from a 66? Not sure what the 8 5 2 means. Any idea?

2021-06-05_18-03-39.jpg

I have a 1962 Dodge Dart 330 Sedan. Slant-6, Auto, Power Steering, and AM radio. Love these cars! GPK1961 Frisco Texas

car.jpg IMG_E3457.JPG

The first Dodge I bought was a 1962 Dart, also an ex-police cruiser up here in Ontario, Canada. Used here by Ontario Provincial Police (OPP). It was a 2-door sedan, with 313 and 3-speed manual shift on the column, 15" rims, and 11" brakes. I bought it in 1967 for $500. I bought a 383 4-speed from a near new wreck at a local junk yard for another $500 and did the engine swap at the local Sunoco garage that a friend's dad owned. So, for about a $1000, I had a nice musclecar. I enjoyed it for a couple of years before buying a new 1969 SuperBee.

Auto Transport Service
Back