• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

Plymouth team crossover to the dark side! LOL. Dad and I's latest project. 33 items to go on the checklist until complete!

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

Special thanks to Cranky, Mega Parts, Joe Suchy of course, Brian at Crossram, and many others! Front tires and wheels (16") next and lower rear end a bit. SS Springs a bit to high for our taste.

Beautiful car for sure and in my favorite color, also the only year that I would take the Dodge over the Plymouth model !!!!

My friend, Randy's' '62 Dart. He bought it cheap, pretty well the way you see it. Just by asking the owner at a car show if it was for sale. The owner named his price. We went to his place about 40 mikles away, and took it for a drive. Randy countered back at $1500.00 less, and bought it. It came with a truck load of spares, including a fully painted non-scooped hood and AAQA 413 block. '62 Maxie top end on newer 440 motorhome shortblock, A-833 4-speed, '67 Dana 60 with 4.10's. Even with the low compression, it has lots of poke. My friend runs mid-grade gas in it with no problems. He has detailed it up some, and changed the wheels. He did not really like the style of it at first, but I explained to him that '62's were an acquired taste (like beer). I don't think he would have bought it, had I not gone with him. He has gotten a lot of positive responses at car shows with it, so is liking it more.

P9120053.JPG

P9120052.JPG

P9120055.JPG

P6190054.JPG

IMG_2027.jpg

The may 2024 release of Furiosa
Mad Max series appears to have a 62 dodge as a interceptor?
At 1.57 in this clip

Auto Transport Service
Back